Photo

Wbg Forums Philadelphia Reunion, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your dates (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Please select the best weekend for your travel to Philly

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 ginoguarnere

ginoguarnere

Runnin' like an animal.

• Guarnere Family and Staff
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:56 AM

Ok.

April, 2010. Exact date still TBD, but I have opened up a poll to get a sense of availability.

Same restaurant as always. Same hotel most likely.

I need at least 50 preliminary commitments to make it happen, so let's pick a date in April and then go from there. This will be the last one ever, so let's make it the biggest yet.

Bill is in.

GG

#2 AQuaker

AQuaker

General

• General
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

All right you scallywags, commit and vote!

Shelia B - A Quaker :D

#3 Boblane

Boblane

Sergeant

• Sergeant
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

Ok.

April, 2010. Exact date still TBD, but I have opened up a poll to get a sense of availability.

I need at least 50 preliminary commitments to make it happen, so let's pick a date in April and then go from there. This will be the last one ever, so let's make it the biggest yet.

Bill is in.

GG

I'm in!!!!

#4 gilliesisle

gilliesisle

General

• General
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:27 PM

I'm in.

#5 Barbara and Ryan

Barbara and Ryan

Colonel

• Colonel
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

I'm in for the dinner, but not the hotel, and I'm not sure what else is involved as this will be my first WBG reunion.
(And Ryan will attend dinner.)

Gino, please count my vote for April 23-25; my vote wouldn't go through, thanks.

#6 Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose

Major

• Major
  • 370 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:22 PM

I've never been to one of these before, so I have a question: is this a kid-friendly event?

Sarah

#7 thunder35

thunder35

Foxhole Company

• + Paratrooper
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

John and I are in!

#8 Lt PWF DCM

Lt PWF DCM

Bore Corps

• General
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

I think this would be awesome if I could attend, hopefully my schedule (and funding :D) will allow it!

#9 alise

alise

Major

• Major
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:57 AM

Ok.

Bill is in.

GG

I will just be getting back from deployment so this would such a perfect time for me! woo hoo! Can't wait! SSG U.

#10 ianhay_7

ianhay_7

General

• General
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:31 AM

My preference is the first option, however not fussed. An early decision on a date will be welcome mainly to take advantage of the cheapflights. Failing the early deal, the cost of the flights may be out of my price range in the current climate.

Ian

#11 Steve1979

Steve1979

General

• General
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:56 AM

As IŽve posted elsewhere on this forum, I would love to meet some of the WBG members ( and Wild Bill of course )

The sooner the date is fixed, the better - IŽll simply go with the majority and try to get a few days off

#12 bierman9

bierman9

Captain

• Captain
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hi all....

It wouldn't let me vote either, but I'd do the first or 3rd weekend. Middle one is the anniversary for Alewife and I, so that's off limits!

Anyone got a free couch? :D

Edited by bierman9, 07 October 2009 - 07:30 AM.

#13 Sgt_Kasper

Sgt_Kasper

Sergeant

• Sergeant
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:52 AM

Iam in

#14 AQuaker

AQuaker

General

• General
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:18 AM

I voted for the last week, but I talked to my boss so any of those weekends are groovy for me. It would be nice if everyone would vote soon so those of who have to fly in can make arrangements sooner rather than later. :D

#15 appell8

appell8

General

• + Paratrooper
  • 8,616 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:45 PM

Sarah, I'm not an authority on what goes into "kid-friendly," but I seem to recall some children at both the Friday and Saturday night gatherings the times I was there. Both would likely, of course, continue beyond early bedtimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users