• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hipster01cg

hipster01cg

Band of Britons

• Lieutenant General
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

Gosh it's been so long i've been on this board, ah none of you's will remember me but er...how are you all?

I can't remember the last time I was on this board, it's been a fair few years, I've got my honours degree in history and i'm doing a masters in information management which is about archives and records management.

I was just rewatching BOB and I thought of all the people on this board, i remember logging on in high school when i was ultra bored.

#2 AQuaker

AQuaker

General

• General
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Well welcome back and congratulations from a fellow archivist.

Shelia B.

Gosh it's been so long i've been on this board, ah none of you's will remember me but er...how are you all?

I can't remember the last time I was on this board, it's been a fair few years, I've got my honours degree in history and i'm doing a masters in information management which is about archives and records management.

I was just rewatching BOB and I thought of all the people on this board, i remember logging on in high school when i was ultra bored.

#3 hipster01cg

hipster01cg

Band of Britons

• Lieutenant General
  • 914 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

Oh good! Where do you work if you don't mind me asking?

#4 ianhay_7

ianhay_7

General

• General
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hail Hail Hipster, long time no see although I think I've seen you on TalkCeltic site!

#5 misako

misako

General

• General
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

Where have you been????

Thought about you now and again. I hope you stay for good now.

Misako

#6 hipster01cg

hipster01cg

Band of Britons

• Lieutenant General
  • 914 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

TalkCeltic? dunno when i was on there. I've been...i dunno around. I'll hopefully be here for good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users