WBG.com Forum Rules
- Do not spam the boards (spamming is the repeated posting of worthless information, usually to boost rank)
- Please do not use this forum as a chat room. Use the e-mail and private message function to contact members, not the boards. Remember, however, that not all members want to interact that way repeatedly...be respectful of this.
- Stick to the topic at hand when posting.
- Signature files and Interests are subject to be removed, changed or shortened based on length, content, or members using those areas to pontificate about what other people should be doing with their time.
- Please don't double post. If you aren't sure where a topic should go, it's better to ask than to post it in multiple places. This makes it difficult for users to track the topic.
- Start a new topic only after you have used the search feature. Chances are you're not the first person to want the answer to a question...
- We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members on our forums, neither publicly nor privately.
- You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
- If you copy text and choose to paste it in as a post, PLEASE cite the original source of the copy. We will be deleting posts that are not referencing the proper source or have not been "blessed" by the original content owners.
- We have zero tolerance for "flaming" other posters. Flaming is a deliberate attack on another member of our forums, or starting a topic or post that will yield large amounts of anger, strife, controversy, or dismay among our community. Posters who choose to do this will be placed on moderation queue with an inability to post for a few days. In extreme cases, we reserve the right to skip this step and ban the user altogether.
- Users who are considered a hindrance to the general function and spirit of the community will, at the sole discretion of the board administration, have their forum privileges drastically reduced and possibly revoked altogether.
- Every forum privilege and courtesy extended to you as a member of this community is to allow you to be a functional contributor of Wildbill Guarnere.com. At the point at which that changes, ("that" being that you are no longer considered a "functional contributor") we reserve the right to reclaim any or all forum rights on an ad-hoc basis to protect the integrity of our community as a whole.
- If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
- Remember why this forum is here: out of respect for Bill Guarnere and to everyone who served to help secure the freedom of our country. Please act appropriately.
Thanks for helping WBG.com Forums to be one of the most frequently visited WW2 Communities on the entire internet.
The Guarnere Family